We produce and supply high-quality mica roll (in roll or sheet form)
The Mica Roll is flexible and easy to handle, mica-based, “wall-paper” for induction furnaces. Has the following main functions:
- Slip-Plane: mica with strengthened material, pliable and tough to process to different shapes.
- Safety-Layer: Fire-resistant and protective coil against refractory material.
- Separating-Layer: Barrier and protector
- Isolation-Layer: Electrical and thermal protection
- Fastening gasket and washer: Tough and special contraction design for industrial use.
- Combine with CaSi Paper, and ceramic mat. For industrial furnaces and customized products.
The mica roll thickness and size:
Size: Width – 1m, Length: 20m, 25m, 100m, in roll form
Width×length: 1m×1.2m 1m×2.4m, in sheet form
USE Material: Phlogopite mica paper, Synthetic mica paper, Calcined mica paper, glass fiber cloth, high-quality silicon resin and special layers like ceramic cloth or stainless steel mesh.
Tensile strength is above 300 N/15mm
Temperature: above 800°C even above 1000°C.
You will find further technical information with the required Specification data sheet, as well as MSDS (Material Safety Data Sheets) and lining instructions please contact us at highmica.com